Saturday, March 19, 2011

spring is...


...almost here.






I had to get a new battery for the beemer. The old one was completely dead. I went over to Motor West and picked one up. While I was there, Mira gave me a tour of the place. They have a ton of Puch's and several BMW's. She even showed me an original Hoske tank (similar to the one pictured  above; I didn't have my camera with me) that they had in their parts stash. It was so beautiful; and it will be for sale on their website soon! Anyway, I had a great time looking through everything they have there. They're a great source for all things airhead and their prices are great. 

I picked up the battery and installed it after getting it prepped. The old bike started up just like usual. I'm now back on the road and enjoying a little warmer weather (well not too warm, but warm enough). I'm so thankful that winter is on it's way OUT.





No comments:

Followers