Wednesday, May 25, 2011

noah's sx125




Noah got his first motorcycle today. It's an Italian made Harley Davidson (Aermacchi) SX 125.

One of my students emailed me and told me his Dad was moving and that he wanted to give a motorcycle to a good home (read: "free motorcycle"). I went and picked it up today. Bruno's dad is an engineer for Harley Davidson.  I was blown away when we went inside to get the title and extra parts (brand new parts I might add) and he had a new Montesa Cota sitting in the breezeway between the garage and the house. Needless to say, we had a great time talking about motorcycles.

 I think the 125 will be an awesome bike for Noah in the near future.

Jill says that has to be a new record for the number of motorcycles acquired in a two month period; I think it's a record for the least amount of money spent on  three motorcycles in a two month period.

I'm on a roll! Anyone else have anything two wheeled that they want to give away...?






No comments:

Followers