Friday, September 28, 2012

bumpers and bullets








I ended up having to get some new wheels for the SC because the front calipers were rubbing on the OG crows-foot rims. I ended up getting the Rader repops in chromed aluminum. They're super light compared to the stock steels. I haven't had any time this week to mess with things, but I threw one on to see what it might look like and to check clearances. All is well and I should be able to get them shod sometime soon. I also got the pressed bumper fit on the front, but still need to mount the rear one. The new bullet turn signals came in, so I also mounted those quickly. The bullets and bumpers are starting to round out the look and I'm anxious to see the stance with everything in place.  I'll get the master  cylinder mounted and brake lines run this weekend. Stay tuned....










No comments:

Followers