Tuesday, March 9, 2021

jennifer halvorson

 


More student success stories... Jennifer Halvorson was recently featured in a Ball State collaboration. Of course the industry tie-in was right up my alley. I really love these kinds of real world projects. Jennifer took Metals with me when I was a graduate student at U of I. I believe she was in a couple classes and double majored in Metals and Glass. She was one of the last students to graduate from Glass before they shut it down. I met her parents many times and I always felt a special bond with her and her family. They were always so invested in her and it was great to see. I probably should have taken the Ball State job that I was offered when I decided to move to Boone, as it would have been great to work with her again. But the mountains were calling...


No comments:

Followers