Monday, May 16, 2022

palette jack










They were getting rid of a palette jack at school the other day because it wouldn't hold its height or pump beyond a certain point. I figured it was probably a simple fix. I brought it home and figured out it was low on fluid and had a cracked o-ring. A little fluid and a new o-ring from my stash had it back up and working with very little effort. I've been needing a palette jack for a long time and Jill and I were talking about buying one when we moved the shop equipment. I ended up borrowing one at the time , but now I have my own and the price was right.

 

2 comments:

eric said...

so cool. these things are worth their weight in gold.

Frankie Flood said...

Yes, they are. This was a long time coming and I'm realizing I was just too cheap to make this happen sooner...

Followers