Monday, March 11, 2024

clearing land






It was the first day of Spring Break today. The little spots you see out in our front yard are American Robins. There were so many in the yard; it was beautiful. I worked most of the day on clearing more laurel from the hillside in front of our house. I made three super large piles that are going to take a while to burn. It's really opened things up in terms of seeing our house. I look forward to seeing things when we have leaves on the trees. I uncovered some large trees that we just being smothered by the laurel. I still have a lot of rootballs to remove, but the uneven terrain should be good for laying out some trials sections for the girls and I to ride. Jill and the girls came out to help the last part of the day and I was so thankful. I was running out of steam.



 

No comments:

Followers