Wednesday, August 12, 2009

bikes of the past


I thought that it might be cool to list all of the bikes that I've ever owned.

88 Honda NX 125 (this was my first motorcycle- strange that is has been the newest bike I've owned)
a couple Honda XL125s
Honda TL 125
67 Harley Davidson Sprint 250SS
Benelli 250
Suzuki TS185
75 Honda XL250 (cool bike my Dad owned and then sold and then I later got it back and rode- also first bike I ever rode with my Dad as a little kid)
Suzuki TM400 (fast bike)
a couple of Yamaha TY250s
2 Montesa Cota 247 (early big hub model)
70 Kawasaki H1 500 two stroke triple (scary bike)

I'll try to post pics of some of these over the course of time. These are in no specific order and I'm sure I've left out some. I need to try and list the ones motorcycles my Dad owned while I was a kid.

I just thought this might be fun to list and show.....



No comments:

Followers