Saturday, September 5, 2009

school dayz


WOW! It's been a while since I posted. A lot has happened since I last wrote. It's school time at our house and the summer of endless fun has ended. For both Noah and myself. He's off to k4 and I'm back to the daily grind. I was a bit behind in preparing for the new year, so I've been swamped with things to do lately. 

Luckily I was free to go with Jill and Noah on the first day. He was really looking forward to this day and his Mom and Dad were terrified. He was out the door and on his way before Jill and I could get the front door locked. He had a great time and the parents pulled through on the big day by keeping a stiff upper lip (and for Jill by wearing sunglasses to hide the tears...I mean keep the sun out of her eyes). I enjoyed talking to my Mom about mine and my siblings' first days at school. I CAN tell you that Noah was just a bit more brave than his Father on his first day.....

No comments:

Followers