Saturday, October 10, 2009

artathon





























Artathon was today. This is an community building event for our freshman pre-art students; a day where we all come together and make art, eat pizza, and win prizes graciously donated by local art supply stores. This year I wasn't as involved since I am no longer Director of Foundations, but I still had a great time! It was good to see the largest group of freshman art students we have ever had for this annual event. I took a ton of pics and it seems everyone was enjoying the day of activities. I snapped several shots of my 3d Concepts students; I was happy to see them enjoying themselves and bonding as a group. The "community" that this event builds, translates to the classroom and helps to create a more honest, positive, and supportive group atmosphere. I can't wait to hear their response to the event!

No comments:

Followers