Monday, October 5, 2009

metal storage





E grabbed the metal storage rack n my studio for kobo last week (it was on loan since he didn't have a space for it). I told him that I would try and organize my metal since I had overloaded his rack with a disorganized and dysfunctional pile of scrap. I worked on it some today and was able to make a little progress. I put all of the round stock in the divided sections below my old south bend since this is where I will most likely use the material first. Now I just ned to come up with some storage solutions for all of my steel angle....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

metal storage would be better option I believe! The design,durability and
the space it gives is marvelous!

-------------
Michelle
http://www.steelmasterusa.com/products/garages

Followers