I've been experimenting with the zcopr printer a lot lately. I was able to get the machine cleaned up and then I worked on getting all of the covers and guards back on it after the deep cleaning session. It's all buttoned up now and ready for regular use in the lab. I decided to print several beds of parts late last night. A positive thing I hadn't anticipated with this type of machine, is the queing of multiple beds of prints that can be printed in succession. The fact that you can print several things without having to scrape them off the bed surface (like you would with a rep rap or equivalent printer) in between each bed of parts, is cool. I did 3 separate beds of prints right after another and then came back the next day and they were all contained within the build table depth. I just had to slowly excavate the various pieces as I dug my way to the bottom of the build table. This was just a matter of lifting the build table little by little as I brushed away the excess powder. I took the kids in, and Noah loved brushing the powder away to reveal the parts. He also liked blowing the excess powder off with the airbrush.