Sunday, April 8, 2012

mendelmax frame



I almost have the Mendel Max frame together and still have some more parts to print, but it's getting there. I also started on some Prusa part plates and managed to get the gear plate printed. I think I should be able to scrounge enough parts to throw a Prusa together in the coming months along with the Mendel Max. This should be a good test for the class project and I think we'll plan on doing the Prusa unless people want to spring for a different machine. I also want to start re-drawing a few parts so they can be cnc machined from metal. I think there are a few pieces on the MendelMax that can be cut "as is". It would also be cool to cast some of the parts from my prints in aluminum. This is on the list of things to do for the summer.










No comments:

Followers