I worked on the Beetle's brakes yesterday and I finally was able to bleed all of the air out of the system. A test drive around the black late last night proved successful when I was able to lock up the brakes in the back alley in front of the garage. Good stuff!
So today I decided it was time to get the interior back into proper shape. I ripped out the rear seats, and front mat and then set to work cleaning the floor. I want to dampen the interior panels a bit, so I'm putting Peel & Seal (Lowes has this, but Home Depot has a similar material in their rooking section) down before I install the carpet. This stuff is a dense tar like material with an aluminum backing. It has an adhesive on the back that makes it stick to whatever you place it on. I used a roller to help make it even more secure. Carpet comes next.