My progress has been halted on the MendelMax for a while, because I couldn't find my t-slot nuts. I've looked high and low, but no sign of them. I figured they had gotten packed in the move and were somewhere at the bottom of a giant box. Bryan was kind enough to loan me a few so I could continue on, but I had still needed more. WELL... today I found them in my studio. I started back up tonight on the build and got most of the frame (along with all of the required nuts in place) constructed and cut some rod for the y-axis. Hopefully I can get back on this and keep up a steady pace. I need to machine some more upper corner supports (I ended up giving all of them that I had made away at our 3D Printing Meetup) and get a few 5MM nuts. Oh, and yes, thats another Prusa you see in the background. This one is going to be our test model for the class this Fall. I started building this when I stalled out on the MendelMax.