I got started on my nerdy derby belly racer while I was waiting on the aluminum in the sulfuric bath. I made a die for the body and then pressed an aluminum test piece before doing a pressed copper version. I annealed the copper two times to be able to achieve the desired depth. This first pressing will form the underneath of the car. I then made a middle frame section that will serve as a place to mount the axles and attach the upper and lower sheet metal body sections. I also decided the belly racer would need a canopy so I cut the die for it and then did the first pressing. I'll have to anneal it and press some more so I can get the right look for it. I'll see if I can get to the wheels soon too.