Friday, August 17, 2012

trying week


It's been a while since I've posted. A lot has been going on with school getting ready to start back up... meetings and such. I've been really distracted with all that I need to accomplish before I get back into the full swing again. 

Had a close call on my bike the other day due to my mind wondering, but all is well.

My Macbook died and left me stranded. So I purchased a new MacBookPro to replace it. Turns out the old MacBook just needed a new battery (even though it was showing full charge). Things have been rectified though.

In between meetings, I've been writing new assignments and organizing class materials and I have several more meetings coming up in the next week. The last few days have been a whirlwind and I haven't had time to get back to everything I need to. I wish I could go through life by just taking care of what I need to do and that I could just do my job independently of everyone else... sounds like self-employment though doesn't it? Anyway...

I've taken a few minutes away just to clear my head and get back on track. Back to it!

I was disappointed that I was out of town for the airshow last weekend. Michael sent me this pic that he took and I am way jealous. I hope he doesn't mind that I posted this (I can take it down if need be).




1 comment:

Have Blue said...

I don't mind in the least! I still have to finish going through all the shots, but that one is still by far the standout photo from the show.

Followers