I roughed out some axle mounts and axles for the nerdy derby car a week ago. I mounted these to the flat chassis plate and mocked up the wheels (minus any bearings). I had put the two die formed copper sections together with the chassis plate, but the car had a funny stance and the wheels looked too small. Rather than make larger wheels, I decided that I liked the car flipped over with the bottom belly section on top. I've decided to run it like this, as it just looks better. I'll probably still fit the canopy section. I have a little over 1/4" of ground clearance, so I should be good to run. I'll now disassemble everything, fine tune the axle blocks, finish the inner sections of the wheels, finish turn and narrow the wheels, and fit the bearings. I'll also decide on a finish for the copper.