Sunday, September 23, 2012

psoa foundry shot


Last semester, I helped organize a photo shoot during Chuck's foundry course. Troye Fox was the university photographer who took the shot and did the editing. Several of metals students are featured in the shot as well as graduate student, Jay Fox, who I currently am working with. Peck School of the Arts is using the photo in promotion of their Year of the Arts Celebration. We just had our Doors Open Milwaukee event this weekend and a I had a few groups of people come through the new Digital Craft Research Lab as well as my personal studio. Make sure to check out the other events!





3 comments:

raster said...

I know Troye... this is totally his style. ;)

Frankie Flood said...

No way!?! Small world.....

Unknown said...

Small town...

Followers