I unhooked the old single circuit master cylinder and slid in a new dual circuit master cylinder for the braking system. The new one comes with a nicely machined spacer block as well as adapters for the Volvo reservoir. It still lines up with the stock inspection plate in the driver-side floorboard so that's good. I also ran some new braided steel lines from the front wilwood calipers and ran some new rear lines. I just need to finish running some new front hard lines to the master cylinder and then cinch everything up tight. I had the tires mounted and balanced yesterday and then cut down the Porsche studs holding the adapter plates on, so I would have proper clearance for the new wheels. I cleaned out the interior and washed it down to see how much original paint was left. It looks really good so I should be able to wipe down the rest of the primer overspray and then I can clear-coat the interior to keep it from rusting. I also threw on the new muffler just to see what else I need to make that happen. I'm going to have to figure out a flexible mount for the actual muffler, but it should tuck up nicely once all is said and done.