I narrowed the front beam a while ago, but had never finished setting up the trailing arms. One of the lower arms had a broken shock mount so I needed to fix that. I had also narrowed the front beam so I would be able to tuck the front wheels in a bit to get more turning clearance when the truck is lowered. The narrowing necessitated shortening the shock mount a bit so I went ahead and drilled out the pin that hold the stock mount in place and then pulled out the shock bolt. This is allowed me to repair the other bad mount on the arm as well. I decided just to drill the pin location a bit more so I could plug weld the bolt in place. I preheated the arms and welded the bolt in place, making sure to check the shock for proper length. This procedure worked out great and I have now sandblasted and painted the arms, so they're ready to install.