Matt came over to the DCRL last night and we cut a large panel for the Spancrete Architecture studio course. I cut three other panels today for him and he came over in the afternoon to help out with the last one. These foam panels are going to be used to cast concrete panels at Spancrete. The large CNC router performed really well, and we didn't have any issues. Each panel took a little over an hour to cut and we cranked things up a bit. I'm still playing with the motor tuning, and today had things moving well at 700 inches per minute when jogging, but still only running code at a bit over 120 ipm. I'm going to tweak things and see if we can get things running even faster since the jog runs so smoothly at that high of a velocity.