Installed some misc. parts on the single cab. The latches for the treasure chest and fuel door; the original church key opens these. I started work on the engine decklid and got the inner structure tacked in (laid the third light in place to check fitment). I also mounted the rear bumper temporally; still need some misc hardware and need to mount the splash pans. I also installed the wiper switch, a shifter lock, and window latches. Maya and I hung out in the garage while Noah and Jill did ball practice. She installed the treasure chest latch and learned how to use a ratchet (her new favorite tool).