Wednesday, July 17, 2013

boys of summer











Noah's baseball team has had a stellar year. After coming off of a no win season last year, we hadn't expected much this year. We have been in for a major surprise, with the boys getting better and better each game. My lack of love for the game (or any team sports for that matter) will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me, but I have to admit it has brought me great joy to watch Noah and see his true passion for playing ball. Giving me a son who loves sports proves that God has a sense of humor. He really loves baseball and I always have had an appreciation for anyone who finds great joy in what they do. He also happens to be very talented at baseball (and that isn't just a proud father speaking), so I think the time invested will serve him well in his future based on his current love of the game. I guess time will tell. Until then we'll enjoy this time with him as he and his team grow as players and people. Let's play ball!



No comments:

Followers