We recently did a reorganization on the DCRL. I asked the students working in the DCRL as a part of the DCR&D team to model the entire lab space so we could come up with ideas for the reorganization before we moved anything around. They did a great job and modeled everything out including our pipe grid ceiling (not shown here) as well as many different details. We decided on a combination of various people's versions and then started the move. It's all done now and we're working on the storage solutions now. I really like the new layout. Everyone did a great job on the layout and shuffle. The shots above represent the current state, but we are working on more minor changes and additions. Hopefully we'll have a video of the virtual space soon.