Tuesday, August 6, 2013

rockerbox 2013






















































































I stopped by Rockerbox on my way back from the studio last weekend. I ended up not riding because I was dropping of plywood at the studio and was in the truck. If I would have ridden there wouldn't have been room to park. There were even more bikes than last year and it was so crowded that I had difficulty even walking down the street. It's kinda of nuts how big this has gotten. I was a little bummed with the number of new bikes that were crowding the streets, but I'm partial to anything that has a little wear, a little history, or a little character that sets it apart from the crowd, so don't be offended at my comment... I'm just saying. That said, I don't think I would come to a knife fight with a gun; not sure why all the new bagger Harley's were there. Maybe their owners like to carry guns...









No comments:

Followers