Wednesday, March 19, 2014

shea's star hand










I just finished a Short Gauntlet Cyborg Beast for Shea. 

I wanted to make Shea a short gauntlet as our long Milwaukee winter will hopefully be over soon and she may want to wear something a bit cooler. I added some stars to assist in making it even more "cool" for her to wear! We'll try to keep adding things like this to the designs so there are more options for ornamentation. I know this doesn't add anything to the functionality, but I believe this is an important aspect of appealing to our young users. Shea has created a list of things that we could add to the surfaces of our designs, so if any other users out there have any special requests, I'll see what I can do.

This design has been added to Thingiverse.

No comments:

Followers