I worked on Evan's hand on Saturday morning. I was able to get the aluminum hex tensioners made and I laser cut the foam liner for the gauntlet. I turned down the heads on several Chicago screws just to get a "lighter" look to the hardware components. I made some brass bushings to use in the pivot between the palm and gauntlet. I really wanted to make sure that everything moved as freely as possible as I think that the strength needed to bend some of the current designs can be a deterrent for semi-continual use. So far this looks promising as things move very freely and there is very little resistance. This hand will be ready to send to Evan soon.