I've been working on Weston's hand lately at home, but I've also been working on making a bunch of improvements to the DCRL in the last few weeks trying to get ready for the upcoming school year when I am back to teaching. On the days that I have been working in the lab, I've been running the printers anytime there is some downtime, in between student projects. Yesterday I made a big dodo from the file I posted on Thingiverse a while ago. Noah had printed a bunch of small dodo birds for Marna's project several months ago, but I figured I would print her a large dodo to give to her as a part of her retirement from UWM this year. I think she'll really like this big dodo.