Monday, June 2, 2014

single cab


After some landscaping and a baseball game on Saturday, Sunday brought some personal time. I was finally able to get my front shocks mounted on the single cab. I had to make a couple aluminum spacers before I could do so, but the new South Bend lathe came in handy for that. Nice to be able to do this from the garage. I also attached the inner door panels completely. I needed some new screws and finishing washers so I could complete this long overdue job. The rain started early in the afternoon, so all work came to an end. I did manage to clean the gutters on the house though. I worked on hands for several children after it got dark and worked on wrapping up several hands to send out. Gate repair on the single cab will start later this week.



No comments:

Followers