Chad and I have been busy these past few weeks getting the DCRL ready for the new semester. I ordered some un-painted bolt together Potter presses a couple weeks ago. We thought about doing a powder coat job on these, but I figured Chad would be too busy with other work before the start of the semester, so I just painted them myself. A couple of DCRL stickers finished off the job. I'll be covering hydraulic press techniques in my Intro to Industrial Craft so these presses will get a lot of use this semester. I also painted some new/old vises that I'll post about soon. Chad completed another tool board as well. The lab is looking really great! Just in time for classes to begin next week.