I mounted the Taig mini lathe and mini mill to a couple sheets of thick acrylic that Urban Outfitters was throwing out a few summers ago. I was getting ready to give my demo in the DCRL on micro machining, so I thought it would be best to give the two tools a tune-up. The tooling plate on the manual mill needed to be resurfaced, so I did this on my Bridgeport. I probably should have used my flycutter, but I happened to have a large end mill in the spindle so I just took a few passes at it. It came out nice and I even made some new clamps for the little mill while I was at it. I adjusted the gibbs on the mini mill and got everything moving smoothly just in time for the demo.