Saturday, December 20, 2014

finals week





Last week was the final week of classes. It was a busy week with students finishing projects and a few critiques. I always look forward to discussing the work with the students. This semester was a little sad as I really enjoyed my students and I have a few that are graduating. I will miss them for certain. This is part of my job that I always dread. You build relationships when you work on building and creating things with them. When you have a two and half hour studio two times a week, you create bonds that can end up lasting a lifetime. I always worry if I've given them the right skills they need to be successful. I guess I just have to trust that they'll find their way. Still makes me sad to see them go though...








No comments:

Followers