I have been using velcro as an attachment method for most of the gauntlets that I have made and it works well so I decided to do the same on Shea's bow holder. I have run a continuous piece of velcro through both loops and inside the arch of the gauntlet before, but I prefer to use the method above even though it requires an additional piece of "looped" velcro with adhesive back to make this velcro system work properly. I just like not having the velcro cover the padded area of the gauntlet. This provides a very comfortable fit against the padding that is inside the gauntlet. I thought the above images might help those of you who are making hands or various attachments such as the bow holder. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.