Monday, December 1, 2014

viola bow holder: velcro
















I have been using velcro as an attachment method for most of the gauntlets that I have made and it works well so I decided to do the same on Shea's bow holder. I have run a continuous piece of velcro through both loops and inside the arch of the gauntlet before, but I prefer to use the method above even though it requires an additional piece of "looped" velcro with adhesive back to make this velcro system work properly. I just like not having the velcro cover the padded area of the gauntlet. This provides a very comfortable fit against the padding that is inside the gauntlet. I thought the above images might help those of you who are making hands or various attachments such as the bow holder. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.






No comments:

Followers