Saturday, March 14, 2015

bryan cera workshop









Yesterday I had some grad meetings in the morning, but in the afternoon I worked in the DCRL and then went up to the PComp lab to attend a workshop taught by Bryan Cera. DSP's student organization, DECODE, brought Bryan in for the event. It was so good to see Bryan and to see the things he shared with us all. He covered vinyl cutter usage as well as numerous tricks and tips on using a vinyl cutter in unconventional ways.  Bryan brought his super cool ferric acid etching agitator machine, or as I like to call it the "Acid Wave Pool Machine". He also covered circuit design, but I had to leave before he completed that demo. I'm so proud of Bryan's accomplishments as an artist and especially as a teacher. You can tell that he has really grown during his time at Cardinal Stritch. So cool to see.







No comments:

Followers