I have been so swamped this semester. I usually have a chance to get into the studio and work at least one day a week when teaching, but this semester has been the exception. With all of the new courses, seven graduate students, and many other commitments, I just haven't had time to think let alone work on something. On Friday, I got into work early, and decided I could 3D scan Karuna's trumpet before my first graduate student committee meeting. Teresa met Jill on Thursday, so we could quickly scan it and get it back to Karuna on Sunday. It was a little difficult to get a decent scan even after "dusting it" but it should be good enough for modeling reference. Kavahn was in the lab on Friday, so he took a few pictures of it so we could use these images for modeling. I was busy the rest of the day, but at least I got a little something done.