My Canon BC-20 Cartridge was delivered Thursday. On Friday, I drilled the barb fitting holes and then decided to take a different approach to how I usually make the Z Corp cartridges. I decapitated the top of the cartridge and made sure not to cut all the way through. Then I folded the top up and removed the foam from inside (wear gloves!!!). I believe I may have had some disintegrated foam in the line that I cleaned out so I thought this would be a good approach. I epoxied the lid back on along with the barbs, sealed the top breather hole and used a zip tie to keep pressure on the lid flap. A rubber band would work in this instance as well. After the cartridge had cured, I dropped it into the 402 C and gave it a try. I'm happy to report that the binder laid down so nicely over the ceramic powder. I ran a test with the purge block model as well as the bearing model. I believe I will have to play with binder recipes for the clay, but I think this is going to work.