Saturday, May 2, 2015

missing in action...



I have been completely away from my blog for the last month. I think this is the longest I have gone without blogging. School has had me strapped down and I have also been sick for a good portion of April. I'm just now getting over a really awful cold and ear infection which had made hearing in right ear difficult. I'm finally feeling better though. I usually post things each week that are happening in my life to share with friends and family, but I've been missing in action lately. I'm going to try and go back and make up for the last several weeks...

Maya had her 5th Birthday at the start of the month. I'm not sure where the time is going with the kids. They're growing up so fast and it reminds me of my own age and how quick I know my time with them will go. Scary... Cherish the moments!





No comments:

Followers