Thursday, June 18, 2015

h-d willie g exhibition


























































































We also attended the Willie G exhibition at the museum. This was really interesting and I enjoyed seeing how things developed in Willie G's life. It's always interesting to see how people connect the dots in their life. I was surprised by the water color paintings that were in the exhibition. I found myself thinking if Eric's Mom many times during the day. The section with many of Willie's personal collection of objects was also interesting; you really get inside someone's head when you see the objects they collect. Overall the entire collection of work spoke to me and I hope Cory and Jordan enjoyed it as much as I did.

Sidenote: first exhibition where I was encouraged to take photographs... interesting... makes me question some things/priorities...







No comments:

Followers