I took my stock rims to the tire shop to get the old tires removed. A couple of the rims were pretty rusty, so I needed to clean these up for paint and new rubber. I made an electrolysis bath for the home garage so I could strip the rust and paint from the wheels. The used disc makes a great steel plate with lots of surface area for the bath. I can complete one wheel per day, so I should have these finished up soon. I've been shopping for tires and trying to figure out what to put on these rims. I'll have to stay fairly tall and narrow due to the narrow rim width. That said, I still have the white wagon wheel rims that I'll be able to redo and mouth some different tires to in the future. Right now, I just want to get the frame back into a rolling chassis and get the tub finished up and bolted back on the frame. So far things are cruising along well.