Saturday, July 11, 2015

no phone email


I removed email from my phone yesterday. I'm going to try and and only use my phone "as a phone only"; I know novel thought,... right? I think I may delete more apps that tend to fill my time, and then I'm going to have to start this same thing with my computer.

I came across this Ted talk that sums up some of the feelings I have had about what is happening to our world lately. As much as this technology has allowed people to come together in new ways, it has also divided people, polarized, and isolated people. I know this is a hard topic for me to swallow and I even find myself wanting to criticize it at first, but that's because it hits home and I know I'm guilty of this. Just something to think about and hopefully talk about in person.




No comments:

Followers