I just put the FJ tub back on the frame yesterday. I welded in threaded insets for all of the missing roll bar, rear heater, seat attachments a few weeks ago. I did a ton of grinding and welding in the last few weeks on the underside of the body. I painted POR 15 on the underside of the body two weeks ago and just did a quick paint job on the interior body panels and front cowl this week. Yesterday I started installing the steering column and foot pedal cluster. The front has new tires that I had mounted a week ago, but I’m waiting on new tires for the rear as well as new poly body mounts. In the meantime I've been stripping paint from all of the misc. parts. I have all of the other sheetmetal stripped (doors, hood, hardtop, front fenders), but still need to prime and paint them. Today, I also installed the rear frame braces with new stainless hardware. I'm using primarily stainless hardware other than the original Toyota cadmium plated stuff that is still in good condition (some of it looks brand new from the previous restoration). Engine will require new headers and exhaust, but should be good to run after adding fluids and tweaking the carb. The FJ has actually been coming together quickly, but I’ve been spending a lot of time out in the garage late at night. I’m sure progress will come to a halt when school starts.