Saturday, October 3, 2015

medallion


I finished a new medallion for the inauguration ceremony for UWM's ninth Chancellor, Mark Mone. I've been working on this chain and medallion for the past several weeks. I've posted a lot of process shots on my Instagram, but I'll be sure to repost most of this here on my blog eventually. It was a long week, but definitely worth the sleepless nights and stress. A big thanks to Chris Baylor who woke up early, stayed late, and arranged his schedule to accommodate when I was working on things. Chris is a top notch videographer and an outstanding individual. He and his wife Mary are two of the nicest most down-to-earth people I have met at UWM. I am amazed at how they are able to capture the things happening at UWM and I can't thank them enough for the work that they do. 






No comments:

Followers