Thursday, December 17, 2015

arts+tech night 2015
























































































Last night Kenilworth Studios was open for the Arts+Tech Night 2015. All of my students exhibited their work from this semester including my beginning Design for Digital Fabrication/Craft course. My DCRL lab technicians worked hard to put together all of the displays and information and we were able to show vinyl neckpieces, Shapeways 3D printed rings, pendant lamps, cad models and renderings from my beginning course and then letter openers, utensils, and eyewear from my Introduction to Industrial Craft course. My advanced students exhibited their work on prosthetic leg coverings or fairings. We had a great turn out and there was a lot of interest in the student work.



No comments:

Followers