Saturday, December 19, 2015

ipad pro case










I designed an iPad Pro case for the recent Arts+Tech Night. I made the clear case so that I could bolt it to a concrete wall at the studio. Becky wanted to be able to show the application she wrote to showcase the designs she and the other advanced DCRL students had modeled to highlight and explode the models for the prosthetic leg coverings. The case was created from two sheets of 1/4" acrylic on the laser cutter. I made the follow-up chartreuse case for my colleague Kevin Schlei in the music Department as a thank you for letting us borrow his iPad Pro and for assisting Becky with the programing. If you would like to download the model for your own iPad Pro please go to Thingiverse and download the model I created.

No comments:

Followers