Tuesday, November 1, 2016

intro to metalsmithing and Jewelry design I: tattoo assignment























We had the critique for my Metalsmithing and Jewelry Design tattoo inspired jewelry project yesterday. We had a great time discussing things and I was proud to see the finished work. Everyone put a lot of effort into the work and I'm pleased with the work ethic of this group of students. We have a few things that we can all work to improve upon, but the group is coming together as a class and they are really fun to work with in the studio. I can't wait to see what they accomplish on the next project. We'll get into more in depth fabrication techniques so hopefully the class will rise to the challenge. I hope this project was a great learning experience for them and hopefully many of them made some of the best pieces of their career so far (at least that's the goal I always talk about with them).



No comments:

Followers