Friday, April 28, 2017

barber motorcycles








  











































































































































































































The Barber was amazing this year. Adam was a little overwhelmed when we first walked in. I had undersold the experience as I wasn't sure if her was into motorcycles or not. He was expecting a small museum with around 30 motorcycles so I think the museum may have completely short circuited his body. I absolutely love this place! It is full of so many different ideas and designs for what a functional motorcycle could possibly be. Adam and I were talking about how cool it would be to teach a course on the elements and principals of design as it applies to motorcycles. I might have to think about this in the future as a field trip opportunity for our students. We ended up closing the place down as we stayed all afternoon and into the evening. We had a great time talking about things as we walked around. 

I made the images full size so you can get  better sense of the expansive experience of walking around inside this space.





No comments:

Followers