Wednesday, July 22, 2026

chris bathgate latest


The work above is from Chris Bathgate. I've been aware of Chris's work for quite sometime. I have been a subscriber to his newsletter and so I was aware of his recent MIT gig. A few newsletters ago he talked of his experience at MIT and was so thrilled to know that he had this opportunity. With a more recent newsletter it seems his MIT gig is getting even sweeter. Good for him! 

Well I read his newsletter sans photos because I was with my girls in a remote hiking area when I read his newsletter. Today I decided to check out my blog reading list and low and behold Chris has updated his blog. It's interesting that he popped up in my blog feed recently and that I have taken to the blog-o-sphere again. Anyway, I really enjoyed his latest posts. I think Eric might be interested in his 5 axis discussion.



 

No comments:

Followers