Saturday, August 8, 2009

rockerbox 2009








I went to Rockerbox today and took a bunch of pics. I had to ride the Moto Guzzi because I didn't get the the Honda cafe finished in time. Oh well.... I still had a good time. Ran into a bunch of former and current UWM students. It was good to see them. My father was in town too, so Jill and Noah came along to accompany him. The rain threatened to make this years event a wet one, but it cleared off while we were there. The turn out was bigger and better than ever. I love this event! So many different makes and styles of bikes. It's brings everyone out and so many different people from all over the place.

It was great to see the rear light section that Steve built in the welding workshop. I missed seeing the workshop friends, but I'm sure they were there enjoying the event somewhere in that mass of people. I also wished Ian and Eric could have made it, but Ian was busy enjoying Murphy's back in Champaign and Eric was busy moving into his new shop/apartment; but they missed a good one.....

No comments:

Followers