Tuesday, March 16, 2010

psoa/sarup rp lab










Matt and I moved the new PSOA/SARUP rapid prototyping lab into new digs in my office. We're getting very little support for this at school, so I decided to make it happen. Who needs an office, anyway? All of the equipment in the space either belongs to the Architecture students or faculty I am working with; so loaning the room out is the least I can do. Can't wait to see what the Jim and Matt can make in the new space. 

I also helped Matt finish up the new cart for the Taig CNC by welding some plates on for some casters. It turned out well. It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you have several people working on something together.




3 comments:

eric said...

nice! it looks like a mini plasma table. we'll have to trade metal for wood stuff.

Frankie Flood said...

We'll have to have you cut out the side rails with your plasma and then I can build you one when I build mine.

eric said...

sounds like a deal yo.

Followers