Friday, January 12, 2024

flood shop spring: flowing into spice bottom creek






We've had a super rainy winter here in Western North Carolina at the start of the new year. The spring behind my shop that Brandon and I created this paste summer was really running well and Spice Bottom Creek flows through the front section of my property and it was raging with all the rain we've gotten. It's amazing to watch how this water can displace boulders that we had trouble moving with a track hoe. I love the sound of the water though and I am so thankful for this feature on my property. I have to remind myself that I am so blessed to be living on this land and to have a place to work and create things. One of my favorite things to do it take a break from working in the shop and to come out to water running across the land. It's awe inspiring.





No comments:

Followers